- Pretty inevitable a show hosted by Jimmy Savile would get a certain Undertones single, don't you think?
- Jimmy brings his special friend, a grown up Chief Tadpole and the debut of The Police before Sting learnt what mikes are for
- Mike Oldfield goes an approximation of disco; his guitarist tries it on
- The usual attention-all-shipping live in the studio New Order performance
- Human League, Phil examining the possibilities of George Michael-esque stubble and leather jacket over white vest plus a mullet
- Ah, Morrissey. No need for a band this time.
- Mad'Donna. Er, yes.
- What exactly are Sugababes' backing band doing here? It's clearly a sample! Lisa Snowdon pretty much just said so!